this week's op shop finds

Sunday 17 February 2008
I was rather busy this weekend, having the car serviced, going to a friend's 30th birthday party, dinner at my parents and cleaning the house for an upcoming extended visit by in-laws, so sadly I only got to visit one op shop in Parramatta of all places.

Anyway I did find two treasures: a 2m length of cotton canvas with a cute poodle print, and a 3m length of pink, grey and white check wool melton, both for $8:















I was also quite naughty and purchased some fabric which will go into the stash until I think of a worthy project, which is breaking my sewing resolution for this year to only buy fabric for a specific project because my stash is totally out of control. Anyway, I bought a retro cotton voile and a wool herringbone check for 50% off, so at least it was a bargain:












No comments:

Post a Comment